COVID and our maturity > 면허증취득후기

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

면허증취득후기

COVID and our maturity

페이지 정보

작성자 HELLO 작성일-1-11-30 00:00 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

분당룸 One of my past directors used to say, 'I don't worry about you. You are quite mature'.I think the one word 'mature' is a conglomerate of many qualities. Some say that we gain maturity with 분당룸 age. However, not everyone agrees. And when we face a situation like the pandemic, our maturity put to test.There are three aspects of maturity that comes with ageing. First is our physical health. There are 분당룸 various risk factors as we age. Diet, exercise and timely medical check-ups can manage the age-related risks. The CSIR cohort study is an excellent step as such studies enhance our health. The bottom line is 분당룸 to avoid delays in identifying complex medical conditions.The second aspect is mental health, a neglected subject. Individuals have to take care of the mental being of self and others. Institutions should also have policies to 분당룸 monitor mental health and foster an environment of mental health wellness. The HRD of CSIR is doing an excellent job imparting skills and knowledge through its programmes.The third aspect of maturity is spiritual development. Generally, 분당룸 spirituality doesn't figure in the world of rigorous scientific work. There is incomplete understanding of spiritual development. At a spiritual level we need to accept that changes are inevitable.Maturity is accepting these and other facts 분당룸 of life. The pandemic enforced many changes, including working from home for an extended period. We adapted.The bottom line is that maturity is not automatic. It requires hard work, and it takes effort to stay 분당룸 mature as it is a composition of many qualities. A mature disposition can help us wind our way through the pandemicStay healthy, wealthy and happy!S. Ramachandran Chief Scientist, CSIR-IGIB

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

익산강남자동차운전전문학원 | 대표자 : 윤승재 | 사업자번호 : 강남자동차운전학원 코드 : 17233  전문학원지정번호 제 30호 | Tel : 063-834-8831 | Fax : 063-834-8861 | 주소 : 54548 전북 익산시 부송동 303-36 (부송로 16길 40) | E-mail :
Copyright © 익산강남자동차운전전문학원. All rights reserved.